- NOOS s.r.o. means NOOS s.r.o., Spitalska 53, 811 01, Bratislava, Slovakia.
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation Act.
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
NOOS s.r.o. collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Your IP address
- Your Mobile Advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID – which are technical identifiers developed by mobile operating systems for advertising purposes which remain under your control and can be reset or erased at any time in through your device settings)
- Technical information about the device you use and your connection (user agent, type of connection, timestamp)
- Data pertaining to your activities on our applications and notably the way in which you interact with our applications (for instance, how and when you use our applications) and with the advertising served in our applications (for instance, number of ads served, potential clicks).
3. How we use the personal data
NOOS s.r.o. uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is required by law or in connection with any legal proceedings, is necessary to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance. Such service providers enter into contractual agreements with us by which they observe confidentiality and data protection according to the data protection law and GDPR.
The involvement of such providers/contractors may imply the transfer of personal data outside of the European Economic Area. To ensure compliance with data protection requirements on international transfers, suitable safeguards will be taken with these providers. If you would like to learn more, feel free to contact us
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- NOOS s.r.o. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given NOOS s.r.o. permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in NOOS s.r.o. legitimate interests
- NOOS s.r.o. needs to comply with the law
5. Policy for children
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 16 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from or market to children under the age of 16. If you become aware of any Personal Data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us by email:
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
6. Retention of personal data
NOOS s.r.o. will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
NOOS s.r.o. will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
7. Data rectification and erasure
You may request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, as well as the completion of incomplete personal data. You may also request us to erase without undue delay your personal data when it is no longer necessary for Voodoo to retain such data.
In order for your data to be erased or rendered inaccessible you can either:
- reset your mobile advertising identifier (IDFA on iOS, GAAID on Android) or activate “Limit Ad Tracking” in your device’ settings in order to make previously collected data non linkable to you or your device anymore and limit further data collection if you choose to enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” option
- contact us as indicated in the “Contact” section below in order to have the data previously collected by us on you and/or your device permanently erased or anonymized
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org – Špitálska 53, Bratislava 81101, Slovakia